Saturday, December 20, 2008

No Texas for Us

We are in Washington now for Christmas. I just thought I would let everyone know that we found out the morning we left Rexburg that we will not be going to San Antonio for Drew's internship. Drew and I were disappointed because the company was really impressive, but we're both a little bit relieved that we don't have to move to Texas. The main problem is that we have absolutely no other prospects at this point. Since we've been in Washington Drew has spent lots of time looking for internships around here. We are really really hoping we can stay in Washington. We just love it here. That's as much as we know at the moment. I will let everyone know if something comes up for us.

6 comments:

Milas Howe said...

Good luck Drew. We'll be praying for you guys. And hopefully we find one for you guys out here!?!?!?!?!

STCLIFFORD said...

I know you probably don't want to come back to Idaho but I was looking at jobs out at the site and they had a lot of internships. To look at it go to www.inl.gov
-Tiff

Kemp and Whitney said...

Good luck!

Tyler said...

WA is cooler than Texas

Lindsey said...

Cooler by FAR!!

Cassie said...

Lindsey, that is so crazy!! I will have to tell Brennen. What is your mom's name? So she grew up in Wyoming huh?