Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Guess What?

We have another one of these little goodies coming our way!! I wanted to announce it exactly two years after I announced I was pregnant with Darcy which would have been the 21st of this month. I don't know what happened, but somehow I got distracted and now it's five days later. I think I am around 13 weeks along at this point, but I haven't been to the doctor yet. They couldn't get me in until February 1st. If I'm guessing right this baby will be born almost exactly two years after Darcy.

This was a little bit of a surprise for us, and I didn't think I was ready to be sick again (because honestly, being sick it the worst), but now that I am starting to move out of the sick stage I am getting really excited! I am so excited to hold a new baby again and for Darcy to have a brother or sister to play with. (No more assuming I'm just having boys.) We have absolutely LOVED watching Darcy grow up and develop her own funny little personality. I am really excited to have another unique little baby personality around to add to our mix.

YAY for babies!

11 comments:

Brittany said...

yay lindsey!!! so excited for you guys.

Chelsea said...

That is the biggest goose egg!! Oh no. Congrats though on the pregnancy, that is so so exciting!! Mine are 23 months apart, and it was super hard at first, but i love it, and wouldn't have changed it!

Tiff said...

Congratulations you guys!

Dione said...

congratulations Lindsey, thats so exciting!!

Kemp and Whitney said...

congrats!

Kemp and Whitney said...

congrats!

Laura Howe said...

We're really excited for you guys. We loved 2 kids, it's so much fun. I'm glad you announced it. :) even five days late.

Heidi said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys!

Crystal said...

Congrats! Hey where are you guys building? We live in West Richland... just curious if you were coming out over our way!

Kristen and Alex said...

I am SO excited for you! Are you feeling better yet? We missed you at Kambria's Birthday Party. I hope you got the invitation. I want you to feel better so we can hang out more. I can't wait for your doctor appointment! And that goose egg is huge!!! That poor girl. (And my family calls it that too....no worries.)

Little Farmer Family said...

Congrats Lindsey!!! Glad you guys are doing well!!