Thursday, May 3, 2012

Happy Moments

I love how much my mom is willing to do to make Darcy happy. She will go up the stairs twenty times, follow Darcy around looking at all the trash cans in our house, read books over and over and over, pretend whatever Darcy wants to pretend, let her make the cooking process take ten times longer, and even sit out in the rain. I am just sad I didn't get a picture of her with the pan over her head which was her original rain cover! :)
We had kind of a wild last couple weeks so we decided to just take it easy this past weekend, and it was so great to just spend a low key day together. We took a walk to the park and it was so fun. We let Darcy hold Ezra so they could go down the slide together.
Ezra's glasses just kill me. I love my boys.
Darcy loves going to the park. The other day she had her first under-dog and she loved it!
The other day I was tired and didn't want to go upstairs to get Darcy's jammies, so I asked her if she wanted to wear one of my shirts to bed. I told her that I used to wear my mom's shirts to bed and she thought it was so cool. She is really into wearing my shirts now.
Jumping picture in my shirt. :)
I did Darcy's hair in these really cute french braid pigtails the other day and she looked so cute! My mom was coming over and I told her she couldn't mess up her hair until my mom saw it. When my mom showed up, saw Darcy's hair and commented on it looking cute Darcy immediately put a shirt on her head and messed it up. So obedient! Haha.
Darcy decided to wear my boots today.
We were hanging out outside today and Darcy was having fun scooting around on Drew's skateboard.
This was just a cute picture of Ezra watching all of Darcy's action outside. This was right after I had put his feet in the sprinkler which was so exciting to him. He was squealing and kicking his legs like crazy.

1 comment:

Kristen and Alex said...

You have ADORABLE kiddos! Darcy is so sweet and I LOVE that she is wearing your shirts. TOO cute! And how did you get her to sit still for so long to french braid her hair? It looks AMAZING! I wish I could braid like that, but I'm not very good yet and Kambria could never sit for that long. You are lucky. I love the pic of the kids going down the slide together. SO CUTE!