Sunday, August 10, 2014

4 Months!

 Parks is four months old. He is a healthy happy baby and we love him to pieces.

Some things we want to remember about Parks at 4 months:

- 16 lbs. (60th %), 25 1/2 inches (58th %), head circumference - 16.93 inches (59th %). People always comment about how chubby he is, but it's mostly just those kissable cheeks. :)

- He generally sleeps at least eight hours at night, sometimes a little more so I guess we're doing alright. I am ready to have it be a little longer though. :)

- He was wanting to take 45 minutes naps for a while there, but he seems to have gotten over that for the most part. Hallelujah!

- He rolled over once a couple Fridays ago, but hasn't done it again since.

- He smiles so big I think he is going to burst. I love it. He just loves having someone come talk to him and I am happy to oblige whenever I can. I am anxiously for that smile to break into a laugh!

- He is so loved by his big brother and sister. Thankfully Ezra seems to be getting better all the time at being careful and gentle.

- He is a screamer. He screams when he's happy and screams when he's sad. Really high pitched.

- He is constantly chewing on his hands.

- He has been scratching his face up a lot. I am excited for the day when he has a little better control of his hands, because I am spending way too much time manicuring his nails!


 I can't get enough of these smiling pictures. I have been trying to capture his smiles for weeks now, but haven't had any luck because right when I pull out my camera or phone he shuts that smile off instantly. I was so surprised today when he kept it going after I held up the camera.

 Anything Parks grabs go right to his mouth. Ezra thought it was so funny when Parks kept pulling his hand to his mouth for a taste.
Three little munchkins. My goal is to get a picture of them all looking at me some day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wouldn't worry about getting them all looking. That picture is GREAT!!!! :)