Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Drew's Tricks

Here are a few videos of Drew doing some fancy tricks on a wakeboard. I hope they all work. This is my first time trying the video thing. The first video is of his doing something called a raley. He wrecks in this one. He hadn't tried it for around three years. Its so crazy to watch though. The second one is a 360, and the third one is a flip. Its so fun to watch so I thought I would share.

Here are a couple more pictures from our boating adventures that I'm posting just because I like them.
Drew jumping. I love the lighting in this picture.Letting Kylie dip her feet in the ice cold water. Brian & Haley hanging out on the water.I went tubing with Abbie & she screamed the whole time. Love the worried face!Drew & cousins Jacob & Kenny

1 comment:

Caralee and Jon said...

Oh that looks like you had fun. Sorry Garett and I were feeling a bit under the weather!