Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tooth

Yesterday Darcy was a little bit fussy during her usual happy time so I went searching around in her mouth and sure enough...there was a sharp little tooth peeking through on the bottom! She has suddenly cut back on her crazy drooling. I didn't have my wisdom teeth out until they started to come in so I have felt a little more recently how it feels to have teeth come in and it's no fun! She wasn't very bad at all though. Nothing like I expected. She just wanted to be help a little more and she took an extra nap. I actually felt like I had a cushy job yesterday with all her down time. I hope that's as bad as it gets. :) And so it begins...

1 comment:

Kristen and Alex said...

Darcy is so cute in those swing pictures! I love her cheeks. She looks so warm and cuddly in that outfit. How is the sleep thing going? Have you checked into Babywise? Just wondered how things are going for you in that arena.