Monday, February 7, 2011

Friends

Yesterday my mother-in-law gave a really great lesson in Relief Society on friendship. The whole time I kept thinking how blessed I have been in the friend department.

Since Drew and I got married, almost six years ago now, we have lived far from our families. It is a little bit hard on me to be so far from my family. While we were at BYU-Idaho, in different states around the country in the summers, and in Pittsburgh I was so blessed to be surrounded by great friends who I relied heavily on to fill my family void.

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all of those girls and their husbands and little families that spent time with me and cared about me and my little family over these traveling years. I don't think I can really express how much those friendships have meant to me. I love you friends! Thanks for everything!

1 comment:

Caralee and Jon said...

I'm so glad! That is wonderful that you've always had such good friends! Glad to hear you are close to home now! That has to be wonderful. I don't think I will ever be...but I guess I just need to try extra hard to have a good ward family. :-) You guys are wonderful!