Thursday, April 21, 2011

Coming Fast!

36 days until we close on our house! It is going so fast and we are so excited. I have been spending way too much time looking at decorating blogs lately trying to figure out what I'm supposed to do with a house. Part of me is really excited to decorate my own home, but part of me is really intimidated! I have too many friends and family members that are such amazing decorators! And decorating blogs are intimidating too...but mostly I'm excited!

They put the yard in and put the rock on the front of the house. The little tree in the front is even starting to blossom! I was so excited about that. We have to take care of a fence and back yard after we move in. I think it will be so cute with a fence. They still need to paint the garage door and front door and the outside will be pretty much done I think.

Just a little different angle.

And of course we need a little Darcy fix right? I thought this was a funny combo, talking on her cell phone and riding her horse.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

you are going to have the cutest little house ever! i'm so excited for you guys. i hope we can come visit. :)

Kristen and Alex said...

So cute, Darcy! Funny! Love the house! I can't believe how fast they get these houses up....but it looks great! It will be fun to be nearly neighbors! Yeah!