Sunday, March 25, 2012

Ashley's Disney Party

This past Thursday was my sister Ashley's 11th birthday party. (Also a shout out to my nephew Michael who has the same birthday. He just turned 3. Happy Birthday from all of us Michael!!) My mom wanted it to just be a party with family and Haley had the idea to make it a Disney themed dress-up party. It was fun/funny to see the costumes all these silly adults came up with.

Two Cinderellas!!

Drew is seriously such a good sport. He isn't afraid to wear these obnoxious costumes I dream up no matter how silly he looks. :) Everyone got a kick out of this particular costume. In case you aren't familiar with the movie, he is Mickey Mouse in Fantasia. I made that really professional looking hat with paper right before the party, and he wore my robe. Haha.

Nick might never forgive me for posting this picture. Do you know who he is? Gaston from Beauty and the Beast! We laughed so hard when he came in, and he didn't last long in his costume.

The whole group: Me-Belle, Drew-Fantasia Mickey, Ezra-Sher Khan, Ashley-Cinderella, Darcy-Cinderella, Matthew-Rabbit, Haley-Piglet, Brian-Winnie the Pooh, Nick (no longer dressed-up)-Gaston, my mom-Cruella, my dad-Woody

Ashley with her birthday cupcakes. My mom spent all morning slaving over these things. They were adorable!

4 comments:

Luke said...

You guys are weird! But it would have been fun to be there to be weird right along with everyone else. Great costumes!

Jennes said...

Well obviously the only Disney character you could have been was scrooge McDuck:) But, we would have loved to have you here being "weird" with the rest of us!

caitlinbeth said...

Nick looks hysterical!!!

caitlinbeth said...

Nick looks hysterical!!!