Friday, July 13, 2012

11 Months

Ezra is 11 months old today and I am so proud of myself for actually posting on this day!! It does seem like I just posted about him being 10 months yesterday.

Some things we want to remember about Ezra at 11 months:

- 19.6 lbs!!! I am so happy about that number. It was just according to my scale which isn't that accurate, but I hope it's at least really close. I think he would eat all day long if I could find enough food for him to eat.

- Still talking about the same as last month and he also really loves to scream when he's really excited or happy.

- He stands up and pushes things around and walks around behind them.Watching him figure these things out is so exciting!

 - He likes to take things in and out of things. I can't think of a better way to explain that. :)

 Oh the cuteness!!

Holding onto a little chair to get around.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

love the pictures. he is so dang cute!