Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thanksgiving

We had Thanksgiving with the Jenne's this year. I was in charge of bringing cranberry sauce and making a couple pumpkin pies. I was pretty much worked to the bone! :) This year my mom's birthday landed on Thanksgiving day so it made it even more exciting (especially for Darcy who loves birthdays). My Grandpa made us all weigh in before and after the meal to see how much we had eaten. It's been a while now so I'm a little foggy but I think I ate something like 2.5 lbs. of food. Haha. I was really pushing myself to try to get a good number on the scale! I love Thanksgiving, but it is always hard to accept that it's all over in about 1/2 hour or so. Darcy is just getting old enough to get excited about these holidays and was pretty excited about Thanksgiving which made it even more fun for us. Everyone was so sweet to make a second version of almost all the food that was safe for Ezra, which I really seriously appreciated!!

Mmmm, pumpkin pie!

Almost ready to dig in

No comments: