Sunday, March 17, 2013

Motorcyles

For the past month or so we have been going to Mattawa every Saturday for Drew to go ride motorcycles. He says it is such great exercise, and he also really loves it, so it is a win win for him I guess. Here are some pictures.
  
We had this amazing breakthrough with Darcy a couple weekends ago. When we first moved back to Washington and Darcy was exposed to dirt bikes she was completely terrified. The sound would make her shake she was so afraid. These are too much a part of Drew's life for that to be ok! :) So for over a year now we have been working on helping her be more comfortable around them. The day before we went to Mattawa she told us she was going to have a ride this time, and when the time came she just marched outside and got right on! We were soo proud of her!! And amazed! She still doesn't want to go for frequent rides, but she faced her fear that day and it was awesome.
 
Here she is riding with the gang. 

 I got to go take pictures of the guys riding at the track a couple times. I love taking pictures, I just really wish I knew what I was doing a little more. Here's Nick on a jump.

 Nick (the bushman) taking a break.

Drew jumping.

 Break time for Drew.

 Ashley took a couple laps around the track too, and was getting some serious air on those jumps!

 I couldn't be left out of the fun.

 Nick on a corner with some cool roost.

 Jack (a friend) came to ride for a little bit too.

Drew

 The first day I went to take pictures I left Ezra sleeping at home with my mom, but the next time he got to come and had the time of his life! This is him making the motorcycle noise (We hear A LOT of this these days.)

 Ezra reaching for the handlebars.


Ezra's first ride on the track.

No comments: