Friday, March 28, 2014

Ashley's Birthday

My family went bowling again this year for Ashley's 13th birthday. The last couple times we have gone bowling I have spent most of my time worrying about taking pictures, that never turn out, and it drives my kids a little bit crazy, so I decided to forget the bowling pictures this year. I just think those little bowling shoes are soo cute, so it's hard to resist!

I am a seriously uncomfortable pregnant lady at the moment, so I wasn't even sure if I was really going to bowl or not. I decided I would at least try it. I couldn't make my normal, nearly perfect, bowling form work out (HA!), so I ended up wobbling up to the line and awkwardly dropping the ball every time. Lo and behold, I ended up crushing my competition! I bowled a 167! I am usually just excited if I can break 100. My mom told me she did her best bowling when we she pregnant too. Who would have thought?!

After bowling everyone came back to our house for cake and ice cream and presents.
 My parents lighting the candles. This was right before my dad almost caught Matthew's clothes on fire. Haha.

 Everyone likes a good picture of themselves blowing out candles right?

 Then the little boys got a turn to blow out the candles (with a little help from Ashley and Haley obviously).

 Ashley joined the kids on the trampoline for cake and ice cream.

 My dad saw me walk in with the camera, so of course he had to strike this amazing pose.

 Haley got Ashley some awesome mustaches which she looks really amazing in! :)

 I love this picture.

 And this one.

I think this was right after Matthew sang a Happy Birthday solo for Ashley. So cute.

No comments: