Monday, June 16, 2014

2 Months!

Our baby is two months old and he is dreamy.

A few things we want to remember about Parks at two months:

- 13 lbs. 9 oz. I think the doctor said that was the 77th percentile. I don't know what his height was but I remember that it was the 90th percentile.

- He has started to sleep through the night. Not every night yet, but we're getting there. The more sleep I get at night, the more I want to squeeze him. :)

- He smiles so much and loves to talk back to me when I sit and talk to him. I could really do that all day. I think it is the sweetest thing ever.

-When he was first born I think he had two eyelashes on each eye. Now they have come out of nowhere and they are really dark and really long.

- He loves to be held facing me looking over my right shoulder.

- He loves having a bath.

- During his floor time Ezra likes to make airplanes out of blocks and fly them all around him for him to watch. He watches happily and follows the flight with his eyes all around.

- He is still mostly formula fed, but nursing seems to be improving so we are up to nursing twice a day and I'm about to try for three times a day.