Thursday, September 4, 2014

Darcy's First Day of Kindergarten

Darcy started kindergarten last Monday. It was a big deal around here. She was excited about it for months before, but the night before she started saying she didn't want to go. That was not good for my already unsettled nerves. We both had a bit of a rough go that first day (and really for a few days after) but somehow we managed. She cried until her teacher took her hand and lead her inside to check out her new classroom, but she did it!
I am sick to my stomach because I just realized I deleted all her first day pictures from my SD card on my camera. There were some I really loved. I thought I had already put them on my computer. Nope. Not so. I am so sad I lost them, but happy that I at least have this one I took with my phone and sent to Drew that day.

2 comments:

A and M said...

So sorry you lost her kindergarten pictures! That is a total fear of mine. Glad you had one on your phone.

A and M said...

Oh! and it is a really cute phone pic:)