Monday, October 20, 2014

Jog-A-Thon

 The first weekend in October Darcy got to be part of a jog-a-thon at her school. I was really excited to go watch her run and cheer her on. I was nervous when I saw all the bigger kids start to run around her that it was going to overwhelm her and make her cry and want to quit, but I was so wrong. She looked like she thought she was haping a party! When she got to where Ezra and I were waiting and cheering and taking pictures she was so happy to see us and I was so glad I had gone. I love that at this age she is so very excited to have me there. She ended up running/walking 10 laps around the soccer field which I was pretty impressed with, and her class earned the most money and got a root beer float party.
She ran the whole time with her cute little friend Ashley.
 
Ezra and I took a lap around the field with her too.

No comments: