Friday, November 14, 2014

Pumpkin Patch

 Before we had kids I didn't even know there was such a thing as a pumpkin patch. They have really before my favorite thing about Halloween though. This year a friend recommended a new one and I ended up really loving it. It was out in the country in the middle of fields and orchards and it was really quaint and we went with our friends that we love. Maybe next year we might even go a couple times if I can swing it.
 We forgot our stroller, so we had to improvise. 

 Parks was pretty happy about the wheelbarrow arrangement.



 Darcy and Marley

 Thomas and Ezra

 They had these freshly made pumpkin doughnuts (that were safe for Ezra which was the icing on the cake at this place) that I have been dreaming about ever since. That might be the real reason I need to go back next year.



 Parks had his first ride in a swing and loved it!

 Allison and Parks

 I seriously love this picture, and it made me realize how similar Darcy and Parks' noses are.

No comments: