Friday, June 12, 2015

Easter

 I had decided to skip posting about Easter originally, but then I looked through the pictures again and decided I wanted to post them after all.
 We didn't get as much time with our Christensen family for Easter this year, but Darcy did get to help Grandma Becky make her adorable (and yummy) Easter cookies.

 It's fun to watch my kids start to understand more and more about these holidays every year. It was Ezra's turn to start getting excited about dying eggs.

 This girl could dye eggs all day long.

 Grandma is so good to tackle the dying eggs mess every year.

 Some of the favorites. (This far out I can't remember who was responsible for these, but I do know it wasn't me.)


 My parents'  yard is a bit torn up right now, getting ready for a new house so there were lots of fun new places to hide/find eggs this year.

 Parks could see those eggs down through the hole in the back ho bucket, but he just couldn't quite get to them.





 My mom found Darcy's Easter dress this year, and Darcy was excited to have her picture taken in it. She was coming up with all sorts of silly/cute poses.

No comments: