Wednesday, October 14, 2015

First Day of School

I am almost two months late with this post now. Some day I might get caught up again. At the beginning of September Darcy started 1st grade at a new school, and Ezra started a preschool co-op with some friends. Darcy has struggled with going to school this year. The new school and the all day schedule was hard for her to accept and we are still working on helping her feel comfortable going every day. She has a hard time with the initial separation from me, but from what she tells me when she gets home and from what I have heard from her teacher she is actually doing well once she gets there and it enjoying all she is learning.

Ezra was really excited about going to preschool. It was hard for him to accept that he wasn't going for the first couple weeks Darcy was in school. I didn't even get a chance to tell him goodbye on his first day. He marched right in and out of my sight before I even knew what was happening. He loves the part when they get to play with toys. :)

No comments: