Thursday, October 15, 2015

Darcy's Baby Teeth

Two weekends ago on Saturday we discovered Darcy has her first loose tooth. The next day we discovered her second loose tooth. All of these little milestones feel sentimental to me, and I wanted to quickly have one last photo shoot of her with her baby teeth smile. Since then she has lost that first tooth and the second isn't far off, so I'm glad we got on it immediately.

I absolutely love these shots. Darcy is a girl with intense emotions. She certainly challenges me sometimes, but when she is happy she brightens up my world. Her laugh is one of my favorite sounds ever, and I have thought of her genuine smile many times as comparable to sunshine. I felt like we captured a little bit of that sunshine smile in some of these shots which was so exciting for me.



 I loved this one because you can see those beautiful blue eyes.





This last one cracks me up because you can't even really see her face, but she really is a throw your head back and laugh kind of a girl and I love that we captured one of those moments.

No comments: