Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Little Hairy!

Drew has been trying to convince me to buzz his hair for the past few days and I was pretty good at resisting for a little while, but I eventually gave in as you can see. I was really scared to do it though. I stood there with him in the chair for about 15 minutes debating whether I could really bring myself to do it or not. I guess it will be ok. He sure likes it! (You can see how happy and content he is in the last picture.) :) Actually he looks really happy about it all the way through I guess.

4 comments:

Ding said...

Nice. We're twins.

Laura Howe said...

That is one hairy and hair less Drew. You are so good at giving haircuts.

Lindsey said...

Ha! Yeah this one took all of my crazy haircutting skills.

Caralee and Jon said...

I love it! I wish Jon trusted me more with cutting his hair. He's kinda picky.