Thursday, May 29, 2008

Volleyball Tournament

Every Wednesday the guys play a different sport. They will accumulate sports points for the end of the year based on wins. This Wednesday they had a volleyball tournament. It was pretty funny because for the most part guys haven't really perfected volleyball form. Drew, however, really is pretty good. He has an excellent teacher. ME! :) In the first picture you can see their expertise as everyone comes crashing into the net. The second picture is a fabulous set by Drew, and the last picture is just a pass, obviously. Last week they were short a person so I got to play baseball with them which was so awesome. To show off my skills I hit a home run much to the amazement of everyone present...including me. I didn't get to play volleyball for the tournament but we play on Sundays so I was ok.






No comments: