Monday, November 17, 2008

Hiking & Golf

Saturday morning Jamie & Conrad invited us to go hike "R" mountain with them. It was such a beautiful day for a November morning in Rexburg. It was nice to get out and get some fresh and to get a little exercise. Mason and Mindy came too and it was fun get to hang out with everyone. Later when the sun was covered by clouds Mason called to see if we wanted to go golfing. I decided it was too cold to golf but that I would bundle up and ride in the card for something to do. I took my camera and had lots of fun trying to get cool overcast golfing picture of Drew. I think I'll have to make a collage for sure! :)

Me, Drew, Mason, Mindy, Kylie, Jamie, & Conrad at the top of the mountain in bent-knee pose.

Drew and I on the way up wearing out matching sweatshirts that we got on our honeymoon. So cute! (Said in the Bobby's World mom accent)
I loved the colors in this one. The white sand, green grass, and burnt orange trees came together beautifully!
A contemplative hazy picture. I really like this one.

My job. Freezing in the cart.
Good form! (as far as I know anyway)

2 comments:

Caralee and Jon said...

I love the matching sweatshirts! You guys are awesome. I wish Jon and I would do more hiking.

Kemp and Whitney said...

So much fun! Wish there were place near us to go do things like that.