Tuesday, November 4, 2008

New Do!

You can expect lots of new hair pictures from me. I can't seem to go to get a haircut and come back with just a trim. I love to change my hair all the time. I was going to go have Haley cut my hair yesterday and I had planned on just getting it trimmed until I watched What Not to Wear that morning and I loved the girl's haircut. So I took a picture of the TV and took my camera to Haley's. It really is just shorter with bangs. I was hoping it would look sort of high-fashion but I'm wondering if I really just look more like a little girl. Anyway, I don't know what it looks like to other people but I really like it. Thanks Haley!When I take pictures of myself I always look crazy, but here it is anyway.

6 comments:

Tiff said...

Cute haircut! I really like it and good job to Haley for a great haircut like always. I don't think it makes you look like a little girl.

Seth and Sierra said...

cute!

Laura Howe said...

So high fashion, you really goes with your photographer scarf.

Laura Howe said...

I wish I could edit my comment, I meant to say 'it' really goes...

Caralee and Jon said...

REally cute~~

Jennes said...

Nice Linz. I like it. And I always love pictures that someone takes of themselves.:)