Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Answering a Few Questions

1. Drew and I are in Washington. Drew is doing his internship here until the end up March. I'm sorta kinda working part-time for my mom.

2. Drew is going to sell for APX again this summer. We just found out yesterday that we're going to Philadelphia. Drew is really excited about going there.

3. We don't know the sex of the baby yet, but we definitely are going to find out.

4. The reason I don't plan on the baby being a girl is because Drew's family just doesn't really have girls. They're boy people. :) I really hope I can have at least one girl, but I'm just not going to plan on it because I don't want to get my hopes up.

5. As of today I am 15 weeks along. The official due date is August 4th.

3 comments:

Sharee said...

You aren't scared to have your baby in Philly? Are you still going to be there at the time you have the baby? Only 5 more weeks and we find out its a boy! Haha.

Heidi said...

I am excited that you guys are coming! It is going to be so much fun!

Kristen and Alex said...

I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see what your baby looks like. And I agree you will probably have a boy! But a girl would be awesome too! We need someone to break the trend. You find out really soon! I can't believe you will be in Philadelphia though. That's so far away. You have to make sure you move back right afterwards.