Monday, April 20, 2009

24 Weeks

Because Drew and I seem to really struggle with these belly pictures I've been putting this off for a while. After we took the pictures and I saw them I wondered if I ever wanted to do this again! I actually have enjoyed watching my belly grow, but I'm not really sure I like to take pictures of it. I am between 24 and 25 weeks now. She kicks all the time and seems to enjoy resting on and kicking my bladder. I am starting to feel really uncomfortable. It's very strange not to be able to roll over in bed with ease. If I am laying down and flex my abs I can see a shape form. I couldn't tell you what the shape is, but I can see something. It's my new favorite thing. The only other development I can think of are the spots on my hand. About a week ago a big cluster of freckles appeared on my right hand. They look a little like age spots I think. Is 23 old enough to have age spots?! I don't know if it could possibly have something to do with pregnancy or what, but I kind of wish they would go away.

24 weeks!

Drew 24 weeks!
(I had him stand there so I could show him what angle I wanted for my picture.)

The age spots!

5 comments:

Attitude of Gratitude said...

The joys of giving your body up to motherhood--I didn't get the spots, but I did end up with stretch marks--not cool! You still are tiny for 25 weeks!

Sharee said...

I agree you look so small--I don't think there is much difference from the last prego picture but I'm sure you feel different! That's a cute idea to take Drew's picture with yours. Is he gaining weight along with you? LOL. Try rubbing vitamin e lotion on your hands. That might help a bit.

Laura Howe said...

The side shot pictures are always such a joy to pose for. I always feel like an idiot. You are looking dang good though. You only look like you are gaining in the belly, Good work. I bet the spots are from pregnancy, my skin gets really weird when I'm pregnant. It's so awesome!! OH and congrats Drew for graduating!

Kelcie said...

Hey Lindsey! I am so excited that you are having a baby! Everybody is having a baby, (except for me of course:( ) you should see the ward! I had been wondering what happened to you guys, I am still visit teaching abby and bethany, funny huh? I am glad I found your blog, good luck with everything!

Seth and Sierra said...

You look way cute!
I'd take age spots over stretch marks any day ;)
Congrats, Drew!!