Monday, April 20, 2009

Drew the Graduate!

I have been thinking I had nothing new to post until I looked at my camera and found pictures of Drew's graduation. What was I thinking!? I am such a slacker. On the way to Philadelphia we stopped in Rexburg for Drew to walk for graduation, and let me tell you, he was an excellent walker! For the big ceremony his parents and I were sitting up in the bleachers, and considering there were 1500 graduates we were worried we wouldn't be able to find him in the crowd. We were so wrong! He ended up walking in very last and sitting right in front of us, which for some reason we thought was very funny. He graduated in Computer Information Technology. I am so proud of him for graduating and for having the gusto (is that a real word?) to keep going.

1 comment:

Dione said...

Congrats!! No more homework yea! Hey Lindsey, I sent you a package to your rexburg address with some baby bows in it, but I just got it back today...can I get your new address??