Friday, May 8, 2009

Middle Name Dilemma....Again.

I think Drew and I have narrowed it down to two options for middle names. It's either going to be Elle or Ann. Drew prefers more unique names so his choice is Elle, but he would be fine with Ann too. Because Darcy is a little more unique I feel like Ann kind of creates a balance because it is so normal, however, I would also be fine with Elle. We are too indecisive and I think everyone should help us choose. Let us know what you prefer (and please don't cry if we don't choose your preference :) ).

8 comments:

Laura Howe said...

I like them both. You are doing so good. We don't even have a first name yet.

Miss Crys said...

Elle...LOVE THAT!!! Not that my opinion really matters, but it is so pretty! It's the french term used for addressing girls! Kinda cute!

Mrs. Haynie said...

i said both names numerous times with darcy, and my opinion is darcy ann just flows more than elle does. good luck!

Caralee and Jon said...

I agree I think Darcy Ann rolls better but its your choice! Say it lovingly and angrily, usually the only times you use their full names...haha. Whenever we do names we try to have the end differently like Garett Jonathan or Jocelyn Faith then yours Darcy Ann / Darcy Elle both ending "ee". Luckily you have some time! Good luck!

Miss Crys said...

Will you pronounce elle with an E at the end or will a silent e, like "L"?

Lindsey said...

Crystal, I don't know who you are. Fill me in.

The Dixon's said...

I think that Darcy Elle is very cute! I like that both are normal but unique and not to common!

Miss Crys said...

We talked at the bread making RS thing :) I'm the twin, that's not pregnant, the one that referred you to Paoli hospital!