Friday, October 9, 2009

PJ's

Jamie got Darcy these adorable pajamas that I have been waiting impatiently for her to be big enough to wear. They are soo cute! There was one little problem though. Last night I went to try them on her and they were just the right size for her body but...the sleeves wouldn't fit over her hands/wrists! I ended up having to cut the sleeves a little so her hand would go in them. :) So funny. We definitely have a bit of a chunker on our hands. She still looks so cute in them though. Wouldn't you agree?

Thanks Jamie!

I just love this picture. She looks so surprised!
I can't get over how much I love her adorable little feet. They kill me! I keep trying to paint her toenails, but she just will not hold still for me to get the job done. :(

6 comments:

Sharee said...

I do agree! So cute. She is chubby just like Drew was. Wasn't he the chubbiest of all the boys?

Sam said...

I love baby feet and baby clothes. Everything about babies is adorable!

Tiffany Cramer said...

Cute PJ's for a cute girl. We missed you yesterday at our Widow's Dinner. Hope you are having fun with your fam and we'll see you soon!

JaMie said...

OMG this is so funny! Ky keeps saying "look at Darcy she is so tiny" We love keeping up with you guys!!! Love you tons!

Chelsea said...

Not much else is cuter than a baby in new PJ's!! Love it!

Heidi said...

she is so cute! I just wish you guys were closer so that I could see here in person.