Sunday, July 25, 2010

Baby Talk

I don't think I have ever heard another baby talk like this. Maybe I just haven't been around enough babies. We get the biggest kick out of her little language. We always get comments from people at church that they have never heard anything like it. It is so funny how she just goes on and on like she knows exactly what she's saying and like we know exactly what she's saying too. Luckily we have a way to cut out all the crazy parts where we are talking nonsense right along with her. :) Oh, and she LOVES the elephant noise! Since this video she has gotten even better at the noise and does it without her tongue like we do.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

that is so funny. She is so cute!

Chelsea said...

She is quite the talker! I love her chubby little arms, and how is she so blonde!!??

Ashley Calaway said...

Oh my goodness, what a little ham! That is so cute! She totally looks like she is carrying on a conversation and acts like you guys can understand it too. What a little cutie patootie! :)

Jennes said...

She just cracked me up! What a totally cutie she is. I can hardly wait to see her. It's less than a month now! I am very excited to see you all...but this little miss makes it hard to be away.

Haley Webb said...

This cracks me up, I have listened to it about 20 times! And boy are we gonna be great friends, I make an awesome elephant noise :)

Sharee said...

So cute! Can you imagine it if she were actually saying words...you have a fun time ahead of you! I can't believe how blonde she is!