Friday, August 6, 2010

Darcy's 1st Birthday - Part 3

Can you believe there is really a part three to this whole first birthday thing? I promise this is the last post about it. I meant to add this to part two actually but forgot until I was already done.

The package from my parents didn't get here until a couple days after her birthday so she got to have an extension to her celebration. Lucky! I requested that my mom get her some of the classic books for her birthday, and she ended up with a whole library of new books. We are loving them. They also sent some really adorable new clothes that I can't get enough of.

We feel so blessed to have such a big group of family and friends who love Darcy to pieces just like we do. Thank you so much to everyone who was so thoughtful and generous with birthday wishes and gifts. She is one lucky girl!

Checking out the fun card that talks to her.

With some of her new books.

Opening one of her presents.

Showing off her new duds.

4 comments:

Kemp and Whitney said...

I can't believe she is already a year old! So cute!

Ashley Calaway said...

She is so stinking cute. I just wanna kiss her cheeks every time I see a picture of her! :)

Heidi said...

She is so cute! I love all the pictures. looks like a fun party and you decorated so cute.

Kristen and Alex said...

Wow! I can hardly believe it has been a year already since she was born. Darcy is absolutely adorable! It looks like you had a great 1st B-day for her and the cake and pictures are super cute. We will try to get a gift off to her soon. Sorry it is late! Happy Birthday Darcy!