Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fall Dress/Spaghetti/Sniffing

My mom bought Darcy this dress last fall when she was here and I had her get a bigger size because at that point Darcy was growing so fast, but then she basically just stopped growing. So last year she was never big enough to wear it in the fall. Luckily, a year later, she fit in it for fall. I just love this dress!!
Again in her church outfit. We went to an air show with her a couple weeks ago and we would always point up at the planes. Now she is really good at recognizing the sound of an airplane or jet even if it's far away, and she always points up into the sky when she hears them. While I was trying to get a picture of her in her cute outfit a jet just happened to fly over.
We are in the stage where Darcy wants to try to feed herself. Nine out of ten times she makes a huge mess. Spaghetti was particularly messy, but she loved it! You should have seen the floor.

Darcy has started scrunching up her nose and sniffing. It is one of my favorite things.

4 comments:

Kemp and Whitney said...

that dress is darling

Haley Webb said...

These are so cute, and I wish I could eat spaghetti like that, it looks like way more fun! Haha, sniff sniff. (she is learning to laugh like grandpa maybe?)

Caralee and Jon said...

So cute!!

Kristen and Alex said...

Darcy is so beautiful! I can't believe how blonde she is! Gorgeous girl! Kambria has the same cute elephant PJs. I LOVE them!