Sunday, September 5, 2010

Make-Shift Pool

I kind of had a rough time adjusting to being home alone with Darcy again after having family here for two weeks to help entertain her. For the first couple days after everyone left she was really cranky and I honestly couldn't remember what I was supposed to do. I hardly had to do anything for her with everyone here. I decided I was being way too boring for her and I had to put my thinking cap on. We went on long walks outside in the morning, but it was soo hot outside during the day it was no fun to go out. My solution was a little make-shift pool. I emptied my sewing container and filled it with water and toys. Darcy loved it. I am glad that worked, but I need more ideas. She is one BUSY girl!

Lots of pictures of the same thing, but I just think they are all funny. I wondered a little what the neighbors might have been thinking. Probably that we are hillbillies. I won't deny it.




4 comments:

Sam said...

SO ADORABLE! She seriously is one of the cutest babies ever!!!

We were in WA for two weeks with my family and I loved it. My girls got so much love and attention. It was a hard adjustment being back home by ourselves all day.

Sharee said...

Cute pictures! I love her swimsuit and sunglasses. I think that was pretty creative of you and as long as Darcy loved it!

Haley Webb said...

I want to come sit in there, it looks fun. Especially if I could have cool toys like a sunscreen stick and a whisk :) Although it looks like she may be giving a concert w/ the sunscreen. Funny.

TaitFam4 said...

Adelyn and Darcy have the same swimsuit AND sun glasses! great minds think alike! I miss you.