Tuesday, November 2, 2010

15 Months!

Today we had Darcy's 15 month checkup. Here are some things we want to remember about Darcy at this age:

- 25 lbs. (75%) 31 inches (80%). Everyone kept telling me she would slim down when she started crawling and walking. Well now she is running and she still has a nice round belly. We love her chubbiness though. I don't know how big her head is but I know it's around 90-95%. She has a nice big head! :)

- She says "Dada" and "Mama". She says "tickle, tickle." Words we're pretty sure she has repeated once or twice: necklace, bubbles, Jesus, and baby. I am hoping she will really pick up more words in the next few weeks.

- She loves to lift up our shirts and blow on our stomachs. This is a problem when we are in public. :)

- She spins, jumps, and trots.

- She still loves to be outside.

- She loves to play hide and seek with her Dad.

- When I know Drew is almost home I tell her to go look out the kitchen window and when she sees him drive up she says "Dada" over and over until he opens the door and then she runs to the door to give him a hug. It is so cute!

- She had her first babysitter about a month ago. Our friends Rich and Brittany watched her and they all survived!

I'm getting less picky about the pictures I take for these updates. She doesn't really like to cooperate, and it's too frustrating for both of us. So here are just a few pictures I took of her hanging out today.





6 comments:

Sharee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharee said...

i love her chubbiness too!! she is seriously the cutest ever!

Kristen and Alex said...

She's adorable! I love how much hair she is getting! So fun!

Haley Webb said...

Too cute, I can't wait until you guys get to be close, she seems like she is getting so old, it's crazy!

Melanie said...

Hey! Found your blog via Brittany's! Hope you don't mind! I love her Buddha belly!

Betsy said...

She's a doll. My daughter, who is now 4, was just like your little girl. Ella was chubby and had a big round head, I loved it.