Saturday, July 2, 2011

Did You HEAR??

I am SO excited to post this news! I have talked to lots of my friends who are my blogging friends about my sister Haley's situation. For the past nine years she and her husband Brian have been hoping and praying for a baby. Just when they had decided to set things up to adopt this past February they found out they were expecting a baby!! It is just about the most exciting thing ever. She is twenty weeks along today. In an early ultrasound they told them they were having a girl, but found out later it's actually a boy. Of course a girl would have been great too, but I'm so excited that we're both going to have boys just a few months apart.

I just had to share this news with everyone. We are so excited for you Haley and Brian!! You will be great parents! I have a hard time believing anyone else could be as excited as I am (except for maybe you guys). :)

I stole this picture of Brian and Haley from facebook. I love it.

2 comments:

Vicki Sabin said...

You can count me as one who is the most excited!!! Congrats to everyone - cousins, sisters, parents, grandparents, etc.

Kristen and Alex said...

Oh my gosh!!! That is WONDERFUL news! I am so happy for them! And how nice that you will be having boys so close together!!! YEAH!!!