Monday, July 25, 2011

Pictures

I just took a few pictures this week that I thought were cute enough to make it on the blog. So here they are.

Emily had a date with a guy here in Tri-Cities on Saturday night so she just spent the night at our house that night and came to church with us the next day. She used a triple-barrel curling iron to do her hair for church and I decided to use it on Darcy too. I thought it was so cute!

This picture is so funny. Darcy seems really concerned that Drew is taking some of her photo glory.

More cuteness.

Darcy loves bubble baths! She really has a bubble bath every time she takes a bath. I thought her little bum sticking up out of the bubbles was just too cute not to capture. :) I think I will put this picture on the bathroom wall upstairs.

2 comments:

Sharee said...

Cutest pictures of Darcy ever!!! She has inspired me to maybe try out my curling iron again :)

Kristen and Alex said...

She is such a beautiful little girl! That's amazing that she would sit still long enough to allow you to curl her hair! Girls are so fun!