Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We had a great Thanksgiving with my family this year. We stayed at my parents' house which we rarely do. It was fun to be able to stay up and play games and talk at night instead of rushing home to get the kids in bed. We ate at my grandparents' house and had tons of delicious food. My grandma has taught everyone on that side of my family to be awesome pie-makers so we ended up with around 12 delicious pies plus a couple of other desserts. I almost died from sugar overload.
Everyone sitting down for our Turkey dinner.

Ezra couldn't eat the feast, so he did the next best thing and ate his hand. :)

These snuggly moments are rare, so I have to capture them.

I meant to do a whole post about this, but somehow I didn't get around to it. Here is our favorite new addition to the family Matthew James Webb. He was born on November 18th and he is so tiny and perfect. We are so excited for Haley and Brian, and we are so excited to have him in our family!

This picture is kind of fuzzy but I thought it was a cute one of my mom with Ezra. I love it when babies drape their arm over yours like that.

Emily and Nick came home and it was fun to see them again. Darcy asks us almost every day where they are, so it was nice to have a little break from answering that question for a few days. :) Darcy is such a good poser.

Emily with baby Matthew.

On a very cold day we went outside and played volleyball (Haley even played five days after having a baby! What??!). Darcy played in the big pile of leaves while we played and loved it. Here she is with Ashley.

Drew threw her into the pile, and I was wondering if it might scare her but she was happy to do it over and over again for pictures. I could never get a clear shot though.

She also enjoyed pretending to drive the lawn mower.

My grandma brought over a couple of my great-grandpa Jenne's old hats and Drew and Brian got to try them on. Drew was going for a french look and ended up looking really crazy and Brian was going for an angry Russian look.

My dad tried the beret on too and added these sunglasses for a nice touch.

1 comment:

Dione said...

Haha, love the pic of your dad in the Jamacian hat, awesome. So happy your mom gets grandbabies so close!