Sunday, October 14, 2012

Messy

Saturday morning we made a last minute decision to run to Mattawa to get some wood from my dad which meant we left the house suddenly and it was a mess. Then, in a very rare moment, I ended up sleeping in this morning so I didn't have a chance to clean up once again. It stresses me out big time to have the house so messy for so long. So, Drew took Ezra for a drive at the end of sacrament meeting because Ezra was cranky and tired and needed to sleep. While he was sleeping in the pickup Drew came home and cleaned the house. Made beds, put away laundry, cleaned up toys, emptied and loaded the dishwasher, cleaned up the table, cleaned the kitchen, put away the ironing board and iron, etc., etc., etc. Oh my goodness I was so excited about this surprise when I got home!!

So I was going on and on about how awesome this all was, and Darcy walks over to the toy bins and states loudly and happily, "Now, I'm gonna make a mess!!!" She wasn't being spiteful or anything. She said it like we would be so excited about it and we couldn't help but laugh. Silly girl.

No comments: