Friday, September 6, 2013

Kevin & Jamie's Wedding

 A few weeks ago we got to go to Leavenworth for Drew's brother Kevin's wedding. Drew's parents got a cabin for us all to stay together for a few days before the wedding and we had such a fun time. I'm sad my kids don't get to see more of these cousins because they had lots of fun together.

The wedding was really beautiful and we are excited to have a new sister-in-law! I am sad to say I don't have any pictures of the bride and groom, because I was busy chasing kids (seriously running around chasing Ezra) but they looked so great. Jamie made such a beautiful bride.

 The kids having breakfast together one morning.

 We went boating on Lake Wenatchee. Sharee skied and amazed us with her skills.

 Bryce wakeboarded. Bryce and Sharee haven't skied or wakeboarded for years, but you would never have known it.

 Drew wakeboarded too. I just thought the rope looked kind of cool in this picture.

 Case and Darcy hanging out on the boat.

 Poser.



 The experience tubing with Case got Darcy hooked.


 Just like everything other trip, Ezra was not getting enough sleep.

 Drew was a good sport and went hot-tubbing with Darcy and Case.

 Justin and Drew playing ladder ball at the wedding with Jamie's little boy Brayden.


 The kids spent lots of time running up and down this ramp. Who knew that would be such a hit?

 Bryce took some shots of our family for us.

 Misty curled Darcy's hair and I thought she looked so darling all dressed up. I had her come out and do a little photo shoot with me, but she wasn't that into it.

 She preferred this kind of pose. :)

We only really saw the town as we drove through on our way out. I would love to go back some day and spend a little more time checking out the town.

No comments: