Saturday, September 21, 2013

More Boating

 The weather seems to have gone from really hot to cold  suddenly, and we are sad to have our summer boating days behind us already. We had so much fun on the water with friends and family this summer.
 Our good friends came out with us and we got to see some skiing for a change.


 The kids had fun playing on the back of the boat and in the water.


 Ashley and I went tubing with Darcy and Ezra.


 Melissa took her kids tubing at first. Eventually the kids ditched the adults and did some tubing by themselves.

 A couple cool dudes.




 I had lots of pictures of Drew with his tongue out. He had no idea he was doing it. :)


 Jack

Darcy and Ezra found these melted otter pops in my bag that they tried desperately to get into, to no avail.

The last time we went out my mom came out too. Ezra kept running to the front and launching himself at her. I thought this was such a cute picture.

No comments: