Saturday, September 21, 2013

My 28th Birthday

 Last year I was sad about turning 27, but I've made a little switcheroo and decided I am just going to be really awesome at being 28 and I'm going to try to embrace my new number every year from here on out! Haha. I told Drew I didn't want any parties this summer, because we had too much going on. So we were going with that. Then the night before my birthday my mom offered to bring us dinner and cupcakes to celebrate, and I am never going to say no to that of course!
 My mom brought us homemade chicken noodle soup which is one of my favorites. She has also been experimenting with cupcakes lately, and she is getting so good! She brought my favorite concoction, chocolate with raspberry filling. Yummo!

 I am really not very good at blowing out lots of candles, so maybe we should just stick with one for the rest of my birthdays. :)

Delicious I tell you!

I almost forgot to mention that I was foolish and opened a package that came to our door without paying attention to who specifically it was for or the fact that my birthday was coming up. So I was surprised a couple week early with a fancy new camera from Drew. I am hoping some day I can figure out how to work it!! :)

No comments: