Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Baby #3!

We are so excited to meet baby number three in April! April 5th is the due date. I have been taking Zofran religiously with this pregnancy and have never really felt the terrible sickness that I did with my first two pregnancies, which I am so very grateful for! I took Zofran with Darcy and still threw up all the time, so it was actually making me nervous that there was something wrong this time, because I have felt soo much better than I did with her. I am a little over 13 weeks now though, and things seem to be going well.

It was soo hard for me to wait to tell Darcy, and it was so fun when we finally did. She is really excited. Of course she keeps telling me she hopes it's a girl. I told her if it's a boy we will name him Parks, and she seemed to be ok with that. Then I told her if it's a girl we will name her Wren, to which she replied, "Why?! Let's think of something else!" Haha. Drew and I still like the name so she will be out-voted, and hopefully she can get used to it. I really am guessing this one will be a boy though so maybe we don't have to worry about it this time around. We'll see. I also told her that at some point she will be able to hold her hand on my belly and feel the baby move. She keeps resting her hand on my belly to check if she can feel anything yet. I am anxious to start feeling movement too! As far as I'm concerned, that is the only good part of being pregnant (besides the fact that it means a baby is coming). I will never understand the women who love being pregnant!

Just like with my other pregnancies I have already had to take an early glucose test. Once again though, luckily, I passed. The awesome part was that this time I asked the doctor about eating jelly beans instead of drinking that awful drink. That was SOO much better! I feel like I need to shout this little secret from the rooftops for pregnant ladies everywhere. :)

Of course we are feeling a little nervous about the transition to three kids, but mostly we are just really excited for this new adventure!

2 comments:

Tiffany Cramer said...

Congratulations you guys! That is really exciting! It sounds like you're off to a good start. Thanks for keeping up your blog. It's sprays fun to see what you guys are up to. Miss you!

Tiffany Cramer said...

Always not sprays :)