Saturday, October 26, 2013

Leaves, Raspberries, and Dirt

 My parents have this tree in their back yard that is so beautiful in the fall. Darcy noticed the pile of leaves under it and wanted to go out and rake leaves and jump in them. We never actually ended up with a big pile because the kids were busy playing in the leaves as they were raked.



 While we were out there my grandma came over with a bowl full of raspberries from her garden. I think one of my grandma's greatest joys is making people happy with food. She loves to feed us, and everyone loves that about her (and a long list of other things of course)! :) Both of my kids, but especially Ezra at the moment, get really excited when they see her coming.


 My 91 year old grandma handed the bowl over to Ezra and said she better go pick some more, because they were loving them so much. She cracks me up. I don't believe she has ever had the thought that someone younger should go do something like that for her instead. She has no idea how to be even a little bit selfish or lazy. She is my hero.

 Ashley should be in a parade with her baton twirling skills!




 Sick of pictures.



 I love the background of just dirt and his raspberry smeared face in this picture. So boyish.

No comments: