Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Cheer!

I've been having the thought for a while that maybe Darcy could really have a knack for the whole cheerleading thing. She is really excitable and is a great cheerleader for every accomplishment anyone around her has, especially her little brothers. Who knows if it will ever be something she really gets into, but I thought we should give her a little taste of it. So I signed her up for a little two day cheer clinic at a high school near us with our neighbor girl/her buddy Bella who has done a little cheer in the past. It was a fun experience and I think she really enjoyed it. On the second day they took her group into another room to work for a bit and that threw her off and she came to me crying. I had to bribe her to continue :) but from then on she was pretty "cheer-ful!" (That was a good one right?!)
I really had no idea it was a Frozen themed clinic, but that was a great surprise! Darcy was pretty excited to see Elsa there that first day!!

I wondered if it would freak her out to walk out into that big gym with all the people watching, but it didn't at all. In fact she really seemed to love the excitement of performing and didn't seem nervous at all. She looked around for us, and was so excited when she spotted us which was adorable. She had the cutest little smile on her face the whole time she was out there like she was tickled pink.


 
 This was the only picture I got of Darcy and Bella together. I was really thinking to set them up in front of that custodians closet! 

Let's Go Bombers!!

No comments: