Sunday, November 1, 2015

New Babies

On October 12th my brother Nick and his wife Alyssa welcomed their first baby into the world. They named her Oakley Renee. The very next day, October 13th, my sister Emily and her husband Karl welcomed their first baby into the world. They named him Cooper Dean. I am not just saying this but I think both sets of parents did an impressive job choosing names, and combining their genes just perfectly to make completely beautiful babies.

I seriously don't think there is anything more exciting than see a new baby for the first time, and finally holding this little person in your arms who you have been wondering about and imaging for nine months of pregnancy. Both sets of parents we giving up updates while they were at the hospital, but I was definitely on pins and needles the whole time.

We got to go to the hospital to meet miss Oakley a few hours after she was born, but Cooper was born 25 hours away from us in Iowa so we got to enjoy seeing him through pictures. We get to see him in person this week, and I can't wait!

Welcome to the world and to a big family that already thinks you are the bee's knees you two!
 Oakley

 Cooper

No comments: