Sunday, July 24, 2016

Ashley's Softball Game

Way back during softball season, pretty much my whole family went to Ashley's last home game. It's always a little funny when there are maybe five other fans there and then our whole big family there to cheer. We are a pretty good pep squad I think! :) I love softball and it was fun to go watch her. The kids had a good time running around behind the dugout and in one of the empty fields behind us. She was only a freshman playing on JV this year so we have three more years of games to watch which I am excited about!
 A couple different times she had a chance to play on the varsity team and I happened to be at my mom's when she got home from one of those games. We had a quick photo shoot since she looked so awesome and hard core in that uniform! 

 Up to bat

 A hit! I think she ended up getting on base all but one time she was up to bat.

 They played two games and she game to hang out and have a snack with us. It was hot and sunny so we had umbrellas.

 I thought this was cute of Ezra and Cooper snuggling.





 I randomly turned the camera on Oakley and of course she flashed me this perfect little smile and pose. I'm pretty sure that girly can't take a bad picture!

Aaaand then there's Parks. Haha. Who can't manage to, ever in his life, have a clean face. I just love that boy!

No comments: