Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Easter 2016

I got a new computer back in December and had a hard time figuring out how to get pictures from my camera to my computer and edit them on it. I kept putting off figuring that out and now it's the middle of July and I have a lot to catch up on.

We had a merry Christmas, a happy New Year, Drew's 32nd birthday, Valentine's Day, and a move to a new house which will have to remain picture-less because I can't seem to find those anywhere. I had thousands of pictures waiting for me to deal with on my camera, but the first event that seemed to be documented there was Easter, so that's where we will start.

 We colored eggs at our own house for the first time this year. I can't remember why...but we did. I was pretty happy with the lack of mess.

 I love that chubby little hand working on his masterpiece.

 The spoon was just not cutting it for Ezra.

 Darcy was our main egg dyer. She loves that kind of thing.

 Easter Sunday outfits

 We went straight from church to Aunt Robin's food and an Easter egg hunt. This was Parks' first time understanding the point of the hunt and he loved it.




 Bronson was playing football with his dad and Parks was just running around after him pretending he knew what he was doing.

 Ezra loved this mode of transportation for hunting.

 Oh these cute brothers...

No comments: