Friday, July 18, 2008

Cheesecake Factory/Breakdancing!

Wednesday was my friend Rachael's birthday and a few of us took her to the Cheesecake Factory to celebrate. I had only ever had cheesecake there, but this time I ate there and the food was soo good. Of course the cheesecake was superb too. We sat there and talked for two hours and it was so much fun to hear fun stories from the girls. Happy Birthday Rachael!!
On Tuesday Step Up 2 came out on video. I hadn't seen it yet but all the girls were telling me that it was amazing so Heidi rented it on that morning and we got together and watched it that afternoon. The dancing was great! Just like almost every other dance movie the acting wasn't the greatest, but the dancing made the movie worth it for sure...I thought so anyway! :) After the movie we were feeling inspired and decided we should try to copy some of the breakdance moves from the show. It was so funny watching each other attempt those crazy moves. It was tons of fun though and my arms just got over being sore from it!

Posing with our cheesecake. Rachael got a candle on hers!

Tiffany must just be an amazing photographer because I'm sure this was only held for the smallest instant possible before I came crashing to the ground.

Heidi is in pink. I think she picked it up the fastest. Mindy is in red and unfortunately I think this was the best picture I got of her and it looks like she has the face plant down. :)

This was definitely more typical. All of us in a pile on the floor. Branae (in black) developed a technique that made it much easier than how we had been trying it. She is truly a breakdancer at heart. :)

4 comments:

Haley Webb said...

Fantastic! I knew you were a breaker. I wish I could have been there to definately show you up with my skills. Mmm cheesecake.

Collin and Tiffany said...

these pictures are so funny!! You guys really did a great job and a million times better than i did!! HA HA

Caralee and Jon said...

I love the cheesecake factory, the food and cheesecake is so good! I never knew you were a break dancer!

Laura Howe said...

THis made me smile, and miss hanging out with you. Way fun. I'm a pretty good breaker myself.