Thursday, July 31, 2008

Singin' in the Rain!

Last night we had the craziest storm here. The girls were at my apartment watching So You Think You Can Dance (the best show ever) with me and were getting ready to leave when it started to rain so hard. There was crazy thunder and lightning which was pretty scary if you were outside and everyone ended up staying a while to wait out the storm. Abbie decided she wanted to go play in the rain so she and Taylor went out first and a little later I joined them. It was soo much fun. We felt like little kids. Soaked from playing in the rain. Me, Abbie, Taylor.

5 comments:

Caralee and Jon said...

I love playing in the rain and I love big storms with lots of lightning, oh the east, i miss it!

Seth and Sierra said...

yay! Puddle jumping! i can't wait to get to do that with Porter in Oregon! Looks like you definitely got wet!
Your cupcake in the next post is awesome!

Laura Howe said...

Well you surely are soaked head to toe. Thats pretty awesome. It sounds like something Abbie would think of to do. Maybe someday I will get to play with you again.

Caralee and Jon said...

We'll find out once we get back to Rexburg. My doctor is there so we'll move back Sep 1st and then I'll get to the doctor. When are you guys coming back? WE'll have to get together!!

Mrs. Haynie said...

i can't wait for the finale of so you think you can dance tonight!!! go twitch!!