Thursday, July 31, 2008

Professional Cake Decorator!

Tuesday night we had a relief society get together and we got to choose some kind of craft to do. I chose cake decorating. The theme was Christmas in July so the person in charge of the cake decorating taught us how to make poinsettias. So now I am so good at making poinsettias! Too bad I don't have the slightest clue how to make anything else. :)
Here is my masterpiece. You have no idea how proud I was of myself for this.

The very necessary side view.

The saddest part. Drew eating my beautiful cupcake.

3 comments:

Caralee and Jon said...

Good job! It looks tasty too!

Haley Webb said...

That looks like a lot of frosting! WOW!

LaRene said...

Now that you have learned something new you will be able to take 2 dozen cupcakes to the Christmas party for your 1st grader you will be so impressive. :) We sure missed you at the family reunion. I hope you can make it again someday.